MassMutual’s first live online seminar for 2013 takes place Wednesday, February 13, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. EST. Personal finance, investment and tax adviser Gary Schatsky’s 30-minute presentation, “Finding an Investment Strategy in Uncertain Times,” will help participants make retirement planning improvements, understand how market fluctuations and tax planning may impact their retirement and learn how to become a more confident investor. The session will conclude with a 30-minute interactive question and answer session. Participants may submit questions in advance by posting to the Division’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/retiresmart.
Remaining topics for the 2013 RetireSmart seminar series (and tentative dates) include:
- March 28, 2013: Understanding Today’s World Economy. To be presented by returning guest speaker Dr. Jerry Webman, Ph.D., CFA, and chief economist for OppenheimerFunds Inc.
- May 8, 2013: Do Women Invest Differently? To be presented by returning guest speaker Farnoosh Torabi, an independent Generation Y money coach, best-selling author and personal finance journalist.
- June 2013: Are You Insured Enough? To be presented by a member of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- August 7, 2013: Save More without BIG Sacrifices. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
- October 2013: Estate Planning Forum—Ask the Expert. To be presented by a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC).
- November 13, 2013: New Rules for Saving Money. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
Space for these seminars is prioritized to retirement plan sponsors and participants on MassMutual’s platform. MassMutual retirement plan clients can preregister for any upcoming RetireSmart seminar as well as access on-demand replays to past seminars covering a variety of financial topics at www.retiresmartseminars.com.For more information about MassMutual Retirement Services, contact your retirement plan adviser or call MassMutual at 1-866-444-2601.
« Corporate Synergies Offers Employee Health Exchange