According to the announcement, FMLA administration will be available to group disability customers through ComPsych’s FMLASource.
The following services will be provided to customers:
- Response to employee and employer requests via the Web or a dedicated toll-free number,
- Explanation of the employer’s FMLA policies to employees,
- Determination of leave eligibility,
- Approval of FMLA leaves,
- Tracking of FMLA absences, and
- Documentation of compliance with state and federal requirements.
More information can be found at www.mutualofomaha.com .
« Report: Delta Offers Pilots $300M Note to Kill Pension