According to a press release, Money for Life Guide Online (www.moneyforlifeguideonline.com) provides employees access to online articles, research and reports from a variety of sources, including key retirement and financial planning Web sites, financial institutions, and research organizations. Employers can easily incorporate Money for Life Guide Online into their retirement communication and financial education programs for employees.
Topics addressed by the guide include:
- How to use retirement savings to generate a lifetime retirement income,
- Figuring out how much retirement savings one needs,
- Deciding when to start Social Security benefits,
- Calculating when one can afford to retire, and
- Managing the threat of large bills for medical and long-term care expenses.