According to a press release, when asked which characters best reflect their boss’s behavior, respondents said:
- Glenda the Good Witch, liked and respected by all – 20%,
- The Wolf Man, is fine one minute, howling the next – 11%,
- The Invisible Man, never around – 10%,
- Casper the Friendly Ghost, eager to help, but often misunderstood – 9%,
- Dracula, constantly sucking the life right out of you – 6%,
- Wicked Witch of the West, always acting conniving and sending out minions to do his/her dirty work – 5%,
- The Mummy, slow-moving and has an ancient thought process – 4%,
- Grim Reaper, constantly delivers bad news and inspires fear among workers – 3%, and
- Frankenstein, green with envy – 1%.
Other “scariest” job elements cited by workers included:
- Workload – 18%,
- Performance reviews – 9%,
- Tight deadlines – 9%,
- Hours worked – 8%, and
- Sitting through meetings – 6%.
The survey was conducted among more than 4,000 workers.
« Target-date Fund Practices Targeted in Senate Hearing