The Interactive W-4 service makes over 140 federal, state and local forms readily available to employees, payroll and human resource professionals, according to the announcement. The interactive service helps ensure compliance by automatically maintaining and managing forms utilized by employees, eliminating labor-intensive manual processes and ensuring accuracy.
Highlights of the Interactive W-4 service include, according to the company:
- Provides employee self-service availability, easing payroll and HR responsibilities for W-4 updates;
- Integrates and maintains forms and quarterly updates; utilizes forms on individualized basis;
- Supports all states and several US territories and allows payroll/HR to configure service according to the location of respective businesses;
- Reduces paper handling, paper costs and error-related costs;
- Sends data file(s) which can be uploaded to client’s payroll software;
- Increases accuracy since forms are validated, which forces the inclusion of mandatory information and significantly reduces errors; and
- Minimizes compliance concerns and provides jurisdictional warnings.
The TALX Interactive W-4 service features the Symmetry software engine.
More information can be found at www.talx.com .