PLANSPONSOR is pleased to announce the fourth “class” of companies being given the Best in Class 401(k) Plan designation.
Plans were rated by way of a proprietary system that weighted usage/implementation of 35 criteria related to plan design, oversight/governance and participant outcomes.
Recipients of the 2018 designation were selected from the 3, 018 401(k) plans that responded to the 2017 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution (DC) Survey. There are 26 recognized plans this year.
- Ancestry.com Operations Inc./Ancestry.com Retirement Savings and Investment Plan Lehi, Utah
- AZOA Services Corporation / Allianz Asset Accumulation Plan Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Brunswick Corporation Mettawa, Illinois
- Conning Hartford, Connecticut
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia
- Farm Credit Foundations Defined Contribution/401(k) Plan St. Paul, Minnesota
- Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan
- Halliburton Company Houston, Texas
- Hexion Inc. Columbus, Ohio
- JX Enterprises, Inc. Hartland, Wisconsin
- Lexmark International, Inc. Lexington, Kentucky
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates, PA Charlotte, North Carolina
- Mercersburg Academy Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
- NCCI Holdings Boca Raton, Florida
- ONEOK, Inc. Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Range Resources Corporation Fort Worth, Texas
- Sony USA 401(k) Plan New York, New York
- St. Paul Radiology St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sub-Zero Group, Inc. Madison, Wisconsin
- Swiss Re Armonk, New York
- The Boeing Company Chicago, Illinois
- TimkenSteel Corporation Canton, Ohio
- United Launch Alliance Centennial, Colorado
- UPM-Kymmene Salaried Employees 401(k) Retirement Plan Naperville, Illinois
- VeriSign, Inc. Reston, Virginia
- William Blair Chicago, Illinois
Designated plans will be honored at the 2018 PLANSPONSOR/PLANADVISER Awards for Excellence Dinner on March 29, 2018, at the Chelsea Piers, in New York City. More information and a look at last year’s winners can be found here.
« Review of Vanguard and Fidelity Fee Adjustment Highlights Industry Competition