The program combines the accessibility of the web, phone and paper with personalized guidance for employees making multiple benefit enrollment decisions. The educational tools within M-Powered Enrollment, such as calculators, benefit explanations and rules of thumb, help ensure employees better understand their benefit choices and the enrollment process.
Features of the program include:
- Complete end-to-end online enrollment experience, now including real-time Statement of Health submission and beneficiary designation;
- New decision advice and guidance provided by Amy Helper, an online, interactive avatar to help employees decide what benefit options are best for them and their families;
- A dedicated enrollment expert to help build an employee communications campaign;
- Benefits education tools, calculators and tips for employees – as well as dedicated call center support; and
- Real-time reporting capabilities provided through an online administrator view, assisting sponsors with evaluating participation levels and identifying gaps.
For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
« Small Employer Health Insurance Tax Credit Not Enough