The company said in its announcement that Lifelong Income from MetLife (SM) is available on the MyBenefits portal, which offers employees’ personalized benefit information.
Lifelong Income from MetLife (SM) includes the following:
- Information to help identify an employee’s life stage: At Retirement, Near Retirement, or Far From Retirement
- General education about lifelong income, including hypothetical case studies of how others – at each life stage – have met their retirement income needs
- A planning guide to help employees create lifelong income, including a checklist of materials employees need to calculate their retirement income needs and help in understanding the risks employees may face in retirement – longevity risk, market risk, and inflation risk
- Calculators which allow the employee to determine how much income will be needed, if the savings will last, the value of an employee’s assets, the employee’s life expectancy, and his/her estimated social security benefit
- Education on income annuities to help employees understand the fundamentals of creating lifelong income
More information can be found at www.metlife.com .
« IRS Releases 2006 HSA Limits