The research found 33% of the most highly engaged employees are likely to leave their employers if offered an enticing new job, while 30% would seriously consider another job offer.
Other key findings include:
• Thirty-six percent of workers do not feel their company shares their values;
• Sixty-nine percent of employees enjoy going to work every day;
• Sixty-four percent believe their efforts at work are recognized and valued.
• Twenty-four percent of highly engaged employees are likely to seek a new job in the next six month;
• Thirty-three percent of highly engaged workers are likely to accept a new job if offered one in the next six months;
• Seventy-three percent of employees feel secure in their employment compared with 77% last quarter.
« Goldman Sachs’ Co-Head of Asset Management to Retire